Friday, February 13, 2009

The In-n-Out Grilled Cheese


Not many people have heard of the In n out Grilled cheese. Mainly because it is not on the menu. Yeah some crazy shit huh, and I am sure mostly everybody has already heard of the in n out secret menu. Well the In n out grilled cheese is just a regular cheeseburger with out any meat. So you get everything but the patty. IT IS FUCKING BOMB!!!! I have eaten that all this week , I swear!!!! What I do is, buy the grilled cheese and I replace the meat patty with some fries. Trust me it is fucking bomb! Oh yeah and get a medium Dr pepper with no ice. I hate getting ice because they put so much ice that you get more ice than you do soda. Yeah just go try that shit.

2 comments:

  1. lol fries in the grilled cheese!! where do the jelly beans and gummy worms go? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I also love the grilled cheese at In-N-Out (had one for lunch) but I never thought of putting fries in it. I think I'm gonna try that next time :D

    ReplyDelete