Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Cinema Project A Day In The Life Of Jaime Morua.

So here I am at my final project for my cinema 2 class and I had some good times. I can cry but Im going to hold back the tears. Lmao, Naww juss kidding peeps. Well yeah this is my Documentary I made for my film class over at LACC (LOS ANGELES CITY COLLEGE) Its The Day In The Life Of Jaime Morua. I want to clear up any misconceptions on the spelling of Jaime Moruas name because on the video I mispelled his last name. Its JAIME MORUA and dont you forget it! Ok so here are some facts on the video. I filmed all the footage in one day with my Canon GL2 and I edited it with Final Cut Express 2 the day right before the project was due. Yeah so Surprisingly I got on A on this project and also an A in the class and im pretty stoked :) But the part that I really got stoked on was the fact that my class voted my video to be screened at the BEST OF SCREENINGS for skewl and will be screened on there big screen. You can also check out my projects @ Abstractedminds . PEEP THIS SHIT FOOLS!

1 comment: