Monday, August 17, 2009

WHAT IT DOES LATELY!

Hey whats up peeps. Havent been bloggin much lately so here I am at 5 in da morning listening to jams cause I woke up and couldnt go back to bed and I said fuck it i'll blog. Here are random pics to better show what I have been up to.


This was me on one of the days I was watching Beckys house. This is me right after a shower and then straightening my hair. I was drinking Dr. Pepper in that kewl green cup.


This is a pic of my awesome gf. Shes not actually out here @ the Heavy In da streets compund because she went to go visit her family up north but she will be back real soon.


Ive been skating and doin some filming with Manny and Rudy, In this pic im filming Rudy. Just handling some Abstractedminds business.While i was filming Rudy's line some sketchy crackhead creeped up and was straight peepin my camera so we bounced.


This is what I LOVE to do. Video editing. Here I was down @ the www.abstractedminds.com office working on an edit for A.M.


This is me messing around with photobooth @ my canadian famalies house. Aint Nuthin But A "G" Thang

No comments:

Post a Comment