Monday, September 14, 2009

Da shit behind my twitpics!

Below are some pics I took from my phone that I put up on twitpic and just wanted to say a lil something about each pic because for every pic there's always a story that goes with it.


I learned in anthropology that I have been around for millions of years and this pic shows the modern me. If you can see closely it says "The Modern Anjeezy"


Cops are hating in Northridge.It says DOPE and theres a slash through it. Im dope so I guess i wasnt supposed to be there.


I had to watch baby Noel and make sure he pooped becuz he needs to be potty trained.


Me and my gf have a low key gambling problem. Been spending stupid money on scratchers and we never win shit!


This is my African American Studies Journal for my African American Studies class.


This is the only scratcher me and my gf have ever won but it was awesome because its for my favorite drink of all time! DR. PEPPER!!!!


Yeah my friend Tislam Smith has a uni-brow. Please dont make fun of him for that, he doesn't like it.


YOU ALREADY KNOW WWW.ABSTRACTEDMINDS.COM ALL DAY EVERYDAY! GO CHECK OUT THE SITE!!!!

1 comment: