Sunday, September 27, 2009

R.I.P. Beau Velasco From The Death Set

Yesterday Johnny Sierra from The Death Set Confirmed that Beau Velasco(co-founder of The Death Set) had passed away in a twitter update saying "R.I.P. my dear brother, friend and band mate Beau Velasco. For all those who wish to pay their respects I will let know details soon." This came as a great shock to all of us down here @ The Heavy In Da Streets compund because we are all big Death Set fans and have been to a couple of their shows out here in LA.

"At the moment, there are not many details available about the circumstances of his passing," Jonathan Shedletzky, the band's manager, told Spinner of Velasco's untimely death. "His friends and bandmates are currently gathered together in Brooklyn remembering Beau. As soon as there is more information, including on services to be held, we will definitely make them known."

R.I.P. Beau Velasco


1 comment: