Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Pics

Heres just a bunch of old random pictures from as early as 2007 to 2008. Yupp there were some good times and some bad times but down here at the HeavyInDaStreets compound we try to remember all of the good times. Hope you people enjoy the pics.


This is a sequence of my brother doing a 5-0 kickflip out


This was at some party I went to with Becky. I look real happy.


This is lego, we had her for a day.


This is my sister a few years back.


This is my sis now, kinda.


Tislam and a bunch of ghosts.


Nate holding a piece of wax shaped like a dick at Jaime.


This is an old ass pic of da homie Jaime and Stereo at my house.


Me lyng on da floor.


Me doing a big flip over a gap.


Me doing a blunt slide like 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment