Tuesday, September 8, 2009

R.I.P. Talina

So i have known Talina for quite a while now and It is pretty fucked up that you are gone but you were a super dope friend and I will miss you dearly. We had some good times and it really suxx that I wont be able to see you again cuz we had been planning to hang out again cuz we hadnt hung out in a good while. Well I hope you have found peace.
This was the day me and Talina went to da Fairfax flee market and then she hooked it up because i had absaloutly no money so she took me to go see da biggie movie and she taught me how pay less to watch a movie. Oh yeah we made fun of the random dude who took the photo above because he was really weird and kooky and he looked like Napolean dynomite. Yeah we had an awesome day. Im really going to miss you Talina :((((
R.I.P. Talina :(

No comments:

Post a Comment