Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Pics @ Heavy In Da Streets Office/ Da Abstractedminds Editing Room!!

Here are some random pics for you people to peep from the Heavy In Da Streets office/ Abstractedminds Editing room. You never know whats gonna happen down here, some times it gets real crazy but other days this is what really goes down. See for your self.


Baby Noel Lurking In da Office!


What the sign says is true. Those beads hes wearing just supports the sign on his back.


My gf is always taking random pics of me while Im editing or updating H.I.D.S.


Aww look @ Yajaira with out straight hair lurking in da office. Look @ the pic in da backround. Its me and Talina(RIP) hanging out. Good Times :)


I was editing a montage for www.abstractedminds.com


I think I was thinking about thinking.


I was poking a hole through a bottle cap with a rusty nail. I was really thinking!

1 comment: